|Passport picture size||Width: 7 cm, Height: 10 cm|
|Digital photo for online submission||Yes|
|Digital photo size||Width: 1653 pixels , Height: 2362 pixels|
|Photo Paper type||matte|
Ireland SPSV Driver Licence/Taxi Licence Photo
In Ireland, the SPSV (Small Public Service Vehicle) Driver Licence, also known as the Taxi Licence, is a requirement for individuals wishing to operate a taxi or other public service vehicles. One essential component of this licence application is the photo.
Three identical colour photographs not more than 6 months old must meet the following requirements:
1. Size and Format:
- The photograph should be in color and printed on high-quality photo paper.
- The dimensions of the photo should be approximately 10cm by 7cm.
- The photo must be a full-face shot, with the applicant facing the camera directly.
- The background should be plain white or light grey.
- The photo should be clear and not digitally altered or retouched.
- The applicant's head must be uncovered and visible in the photo.
- Only head coverings worn for religious reasons are permitted; hair bands are prohibited
- Sunglasses should not be worn. Tinted glasses may be worn for medical reasons, in which case the eyes must be fully visible.
- No military or police uniforms
3. Expression and Quality:
- The applicant's expression should be neutral, with the mouth closed and eyes open.
- The photo should have a good resolution and sharpness, with no red-eye or shadows.
- The image should be printed with sufficient contrast and natural skin tones.
- The photo should not be damaged, creased, or folded.
Find more information on requirements and photo taking tips here.