India Visa Photo Requirements
Online India Visa Application allows the Applicant to upload a digital photograph of self to complete the online visa application. The digital photograph to be uploaded along with the Visa application should meet the following requirements:
- Format: JPEG
- Size: Minimum 10 KB
- Maximum 300 KB
- The height and width of the Photo must be equal.
- The minimum dimensions are 350 pixels (width) x 350 pixels (height).
- The maximum dimensions are 1000 pixels (width) x 1000 pixels (height).
- Photo should present Full face, front view, eyes open
- Center head within frame and present full head from top of hair to bottom of chin
- Background should be plain light colored or white background
- No shadows on the face or on the background
- Without borders
- Make sure that photo presents full head from top of hair to bottom of chin. Head should measure 1 inch to 1-3/8 inches (25mm to 35mm). Make sure eye height is between 1-1/8 inches to 1-3.