Your computer may crash anytime. You should always back up your photos and videos.
It is FREE!Back Up My Photos Now
Steps to Create Passport Photos Online for Free
- Select country and ID photo type, and click Start.
- Upload photo. In order to correctly make passport photo, the picture size should be smaller than 10MB, and the dimensions should be smaller than 4000 x 3000 pixels. The system accepts only .JPG or .JPEG files. The Crop page opens when the photo is uploaded.
- Crop photo to the correct passport photo size dimension.
- If you need white background enhancement, select an enhancement.
- Click the Next button, you will get a printable passport picture which is suitable to be printed on 4R (4x6") photo paper.
- Save the 4R sheet and print it using a photo printer or print it at any photo center.
General Passport Photo Requirements
- Neutral facial expression: a. do not open mouth; b. open eyes.
- No glasses; No Hat.
- Don't cover eyebrows with hair.
- Ears must be clearly seen.
Find more information on requirements and photo taking tips here.
How to Take Baby Passport Photos
- Lay white or light color baby quilt or blanket in a bright room or other places with good lighting.
- Lay the baby on the quilt or blanket.
- Ensure baby is looking straight at the camera with eyes open, mouth closed and not smiling, and both ears visible.
How to Print Passport Photos Using Color Printer
- Download the 4R sheet with multiple photos.
- Check the requirements and use correct 4R photographic paper (matte, semi-matt or glossy paper).
- Print the 4R sheet with no margins. Make sure the 4R picture fit exactly on the 4R photo paper.
- Cut the 4R sheet along the gray lines and you will get multiple photos.
What our users are saying
- Thank you! It was very helpful and so simple to
use :) - Fahmid
- You save me money. Thank you very much! - Annie
- Very good site for making passport photo. - Mahaveer
123PassportPhoto was voted as Top 50 Apps
- Save money: You don't need to pay so much for your passport photo. With 123PassportPhoto service, you can make your own passport photos and print it yourself.
- Save time: Just take a photo using digital camera, then upload and create passport photo with 3 steps. It takes less than 5 minutes to be ready for download.
- White background enhancement: Our premium feature can help you to adjust the photo so that you can get a white background passport photo. Most countries prefer white background passport photos.
- Ultra high resolution photo: 123PassportPhoto generates passport photos suitable for 600 dpi printing.
- We support 50+ countries such as USA, UK, Ireland, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Japan, South Africa, Brazil, China, Singapore, Russia, Hong Kong, Netherlands, Argentina and more.
How to Print Passport Photos in Online
If you do not have a color printer, you can print your passport photos in the following ways:
- Save the 4R sheet to a thumb drive and take it to any photo center or dragstore such as CVS and Walgreens.
- Or create an account at snapfish.com and order a 4x6 print. They have free 4x6" prints for new customers.
- Or you you can create an account at photo.walgreens.com and order a 4x6" print at $0.19.
- There are some other online photo printing services such as cvsphoto.com and shutterfly.com.
Quick Links to Make Passport Photos
Click on the following links to make ID photos
- Make US Passport Photos
- Make UK Passport Photos
- Make Australia Passport Photos
- Make Canada Passport Photos
- Make Ireland Passport Photos
- Make New Zealand Passport Photos
- Make Singapore Passport Photos
Passport Photo Size Requirements
- United States Passport Photos Size Requirements
- United States Visa Photos Size Requirements
- United Kingdom Passport Photsos Size Requirements
- Ireland Passport Photos Size Requirements
- Australia Passport Photos Size Requirements
- New Zealand Passport Photos Size Requirements
- Singapore Passport Photos Size Requirements